Commands related to the claiming system.
- /abandonclaim - Abandons the claim that you are standing in.
- /abandonall - Abandons all of your claims.
- /abandontop - Abandons the claim you are standing in, and all of its subdivisions.
- /claimcontract (amount) (direction) - Shrinks the claim in the amount and direction that you specify.
- /claimcreate (radius) (type) - Create a claim with the size and type that you specify. Types: Basic, Subdivision, Town.
- /claimexpand (amount) (direction) - Expands your claim in the amount and direction that you specify.
- /claimfarewell (message) - Set a farewell message for the claim that you are standing in.
- /claimgreeting (message) - Set a greeting message for the claim that you are standing in.
- /claimfarewell/claimgreeting clear - Clears the message for either farewell or greeting.
- /claiminfo - Get information about the claim that you are standing in.
- /claiminherit - Toggles claim parent inheritance mode.
- /claiminvestigate - View nearby claims
- /claimlist (player) - View all of the claims a player has.
- /claimname (name) - Set the name for your claim.
- /claimrent - Used to rent or list claims.
- /claimsetspawn - Set the spawn of your claim to the location that you are standing in.
- /claimspawn - Teleports you to spawn of your claim, if available.
- /claimtransfer (player) - Transfers ownership of the claim that you are standing in to the player specified.
- /cuboid - Toggles claiming in 3D mode, rather than the default 2D mode. (All the way up and down)
- /giveblocks (player) (amount) - Give some of your claim blocks to another player.
- /modebasic - Switches golden shovel claiming tool to basic mode. (Default)
- /modesubdivide - Switches golden shovel claiming tool to subdivision mode.
- /modetown - Switches golden shovel claiming tool to town mode.
- /playerinfo - View your claim blocks and info, or another player(s) depending on if you specify their name.
- /claimflag - Bring up a user gui in chat where you can click and turn on/off any settings you want for your claim.
- /trust (player) (trust type) - Trust a player in your claim with the specified type. Accessor:
Grants a player entry to your claim(s) and use of your bedContainer:
Grants a player access to your claim's containers, crops, animals, bed, buttons, and leversBuilder:
Grants a player edit access to your claim(s)Manager:
Grants a player access to all of the above including claim settings
- /trustall (player) (trust type) - Trust a player in all of your claims with the specified trust type.
- /untrust (player) - Remove a players trust from your claim.
- /untrustall (player) - Remove a players trust from all of your claims.
- /trust public (trust type) - Set an access type for the public in your claim.
- /trustall public (trust type) - Set an access type for the public in all of your claims.